Long respected and perceived as the OG of the 13 Fishing rod line up, the new Omen Black continues the lineage and domination of the new school.
13 Fishing has listened to anglers and produced a range of rods that includes new lengths, actions, and powers to cover new and emerging techniques. Every Omen Black Rod is built on a 36 Ton Japanese Toray blank utilizing the new Poly Vector Graphite technology. This translates into a lighter, stronger, more sensitive rod. Finished off with full 4A premium Portuguese cork handles, FUJI Alconite K Guides and Evolve custom ported reel seats you will find no better value for money tournament grade rod on the market. 13 Fishing Australia has released 14 models within the Omen Black range covering both bait casters and spin options. This range covers most of the fishing situations and techniques within our environments. The 13 Fishing is a continuing its legacy with the Omen Black Rods.
- Japanese PVG36 Ton Toray Graphite Blank Construction
- Taper Designed with Zonal Action Technology (ZAT1)
- High Density 4A Hand-selected Portuguese Cork Handle
- Evolve Snag-Less Hook Keeper
- Evolve Custom Ported Reel Seat
- Fuji K-Frame Stainless Steel Guides with Alconite Inserts
- Evolve Fox Hole
- Free Sticker
- Cloth Rod Bag