Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Carbon Paddle offers the most durable high-angle blades on the market paired with a patented, corrosion-free, adjustable ferrule.
With its beefy blade, the Aqua-Bound Manta Ray Carbon Paddle is a great choice for high-angle paddlers, those looking for more power, bigger boats, and moving water. At just 29.5 ounces, the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available, and its stiff, durable abX blades will help you move some serious water. All this power is balanced out with an ovalized, 100% carbon composite shaft, which means less fatigue and joint strain.
The Manta Ray Carbon offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely. The Posi-Lok® features strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles.
- At just 836g, the Manta Ray Carbon is the lightest high-angle injection molded paddle available
- The abX blades are stiff and durable to help you move some serious water
- Big, beefy blades are ideal for high-angler paddlers needing more power to move more water and heavy boats
- Ovalized, 100% carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- The corrosion-free composite construction of the Posi-Lok™ ferrule system allows for infinite feather angles and features a convenient dual-button release
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111