Railblaza Rod Holder II is one of the most versatile adjustable kayak or boat rod holders on the market. It will hold you spinning reel, bait caster reel, boat reel or fly reel, which ever position you wish.
Railblaza Rod Holder II is full
- Rotating collar – helps reduce ‘strike-theft’
- Rear gimble lock – reduces rod rotation for compatible rods, when lifted it allows rod slide rods through
- Fully adjustable 360° around and over 90° vertical adjustment
- Easy access to reel when in position
- Square-tooth adjustable tilt stops rotational slipping.
- Tether attachment point – light duty tether point allows you to secure your rod holder in case it “slips out”
Railblaza Rod Holder II Black is available one of the following configurations:
- Rod Holder by itself
- Rod Holder with StarPort mount and mounting screws
- Rod Holder with StarPort HD mount and mounting screws
Rod holder by itself allows you to fit your rod holder to any other Railblaza Available Mounts StarPort, SidePort, RailMount, RIBPort, TracLoader or TracWedge.
Optional Accessory: Railblaza Rod Holder Extender is great for extending or rising the rod holder to create more room for longer rod butts.
Maintenance advice: when you are finished fishing for the day, remove the rod holder from the StarPort, wash it down and dry it. Then, safely stow away in dry place.
Note: Railblaza strongly suggest that you tether your fishing rod to the boat while in use. Loss of fishing rods while using the Railblaza Rod Holder is not covered by warranty.