RCD 7″ Magnum Lock Pliers are heavy-duty pliers built from stainless steel and coated with Cerakote® to give them additional protection against abrasion and corrosion.
Reversible MagSpring locks the pliers in closed position when not in use and when reversed, act as a spring to hold the jaws open and ready. Replaceable carbide cutters for braided, monofilament and fluorocarbon line and wire up to 15 lbs (6.8 kilos). Hybrid jaws with an interlocking front grid for a secure grip on hooks. Crimping tool to help rigging. Comes with a neoprene sheath and a coil lanyard.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Cerakote® coating
- Reversible MagSpring
- Hybrid jaws with interlocking front grid
- VMC Crimping tool
- Replaceable carbide cutters
- For braided, monofilament and fluorocarbon lines and wire (up to 6.8 kilos)
- Neoprene sheath & coild lanyard included
- Length: 20 cm