- Easy access from deck during emergency – just pull red webbing
- High visibility whistle attached
- Lockable two-way valve: inflation/ deflation
- Meshed paddle blade garage for water drainage
- High visability reflective print
Paddle Floats are designed to aid in self rescue. The paddle float is used as an outrigger when attached to your paddle to stabilise your kayak. The Inflatable Paddle Float can be easily accessed via a small pouch when mounted on the deck. Inflating is easy using the two way lockable valve ensuring water won’t get in. We have also included a foam section for positive buoyancy so you don’t lose an uninflated paddle float.
Note: Always check safety equipment before use as a precaution.